Saturday, June 16, 2007

SOME REASONS WHY I LOVE LONG ISLAND

Montauk Point......



Gift Shop and Restaurant....
Romantic swing for two....
Rusty bolt....
Teeny Tiny crab shell....
Surf fisherman....
Paige and the illegal surfers....

Rocky beach....The very tip of Montauk....

More illegal surfers....

BFF's!
Wine tasting at Duck Walk.... (did I leave out the FREE part? Except for the crackers & cheese)


We got an early start and had perfect weather. Of course, I did not take pictures of the Lighthouse. Paige did though and as soon as I steal her photos, I'll post them. It was a most perfect day. Paige, I hope this trip made the day a little better for you. I love ya darlin'!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes it did - it was a wonderful day - as is everyday that we spend time together

Thanks for being there for me - love you tons