Monday, June 18, 2007

This and That...

My Daddy

My latest celebrity crush. I've thought Adrian was hunky for a while but ever since I saw his documentary, 'A Shot in the Dark' his hottness had risen.
Hubba hubba.
Another one of my crushes. **Deep sigh**
I actually have Viggo's autograph in two books of his.

And now for some yarn.

Here's another lacy scarf I am making with some gorgeous yarn that I can't remember where I got. I can't remember if I bought it somewhere, or if it was given to me. I think it was a gift though.

What I really should be working on is another pair of these;

They are for my nephew's. Working on them would require that I excavate my bedroom to find the yarn and needles again though, and I just don't have the energy at the moment. By the way, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. One sock is a bit fatter than the other. Oh well. I don't think they are going to care. Hopefully they'll be too excited that they are camouflage to notice they might not actually fit.

I'd like to say a special hello to my friends Joyce and her daughter Emily. While I know Joyce has read my blog, I just found out today that they read it just about every day. It thrills me to know that I have friends who are interested in what I do here. I really am having fun with it and find that all day I am thinking of what to write about and what photos I might want to put up. Thank you so much for your interest and support! I will try to post interestingly and often.

TTFA!! :)

No comments: