Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Back!

Okay, I am back. It took me a while to return to reality after finishing the HP series. I forgot to really time myself, but if my calculations are correct, it took me approximately 12 hours to read the Deathly Hallows. I won't give anything away here because I know there are a few people who are still reading it who read my blog. Suffice it to say, I am very sad it's over, but I realize that it had to end eventually.

That said, my parents are in North Carolina visiting my brother and his family this week. I sent the completed socks with them and I got a thumbs up from Matthew (left), but Danny Boy says he doesn't like the way they feel. Besides the fact that they are too big, and warm for summer, he doesn't like the feel of the yarn. Matthew requested a navy blue pair of socks and it's been suggested that I use cotton yarn for Danny. They should be softer. I also asked my mom to measure and trace his foot on a piece of paper. This should help with the sizing problem.
Dad sent me this picture via his cell phone last night.
Till later!

No comments: