Monday, August 6, 2007

What the eff?!

Hey, did you know that if you go to a certain bookstore, sit in their cafe, use your laptop and their books as free reference you are a customer. But if you meet with more than 5 people, spend at least $5 apiece on coffee and a snack, and purchase a few magazines and or books you're not. When you are more than 5, you get asked to leave. So 12 women with money in their wallets left and to be quite honest we probably won't be back. It could have been handled better. Had we been approached in a different way, we wouldn't have been so offended. We went to Panera's, found a nice area to sit, ordered some drinks and food and had a blast. It was much more comfortable and nobody chased us out...yet! We are thinking that this is going to be our new hangout. Oh well, I didn't really care for that bookstore. You have to pay to be a member of their discount club and the discounts aren't all that great. I much prefer the bookstore where you get a free discount card and they have better deals.

Anywho, I will be leaving for Sanibel on Friday morning (woohoo!). We'll be meeting my brother and the boys at the airport. Our flights are scheduled to arrive at the same time. I am looking so forward to seeing my babies. I haven't seen them since Christmas and I miss them terribly. I'm just warning ya'll because this may be my last post till I get back. I am sure that once the summer is over I'll be posting more regularly. The way I look at it, soon, the sun will be setting at 4pm and everyone will be hibernating. I want to enjoy every moment of sunshine and warmth that I can!



Ahhh, just a few more days till I'm in paradise!

No comments: