Thursday, September 20, 2007

Last of the Vacation Photos

Okay, I haven't had a chance to sit down and figure this out so, if any of you would like to see my vacation photos go to this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/march27aries/Sanibel2007?authkey=0s_-3WAnudU . You should be able to pull up my entire photo album. I've shown the actual album to most people, but for those of you who are far away, here you go!
Okay, I'm a little rushed because we're having our annual company function today. We're going to Belmont Raceway! There's free food, open bar, a tour of the stables and someone is going to teach us how to bet. WOOHOO! A day away from complaining, crazy clients. I've got my camera with me so hopefully I'll be posting some photos tomorrow....or the next day....soon....hopefully!

No comments: