Saturday, September 8, 2007

Latest Knitting Project.

So, I'm knitting a shrug. And it's big.
Real big.

So big I couldn't put the whole thing in a picture unless I pulled up the sleeves.

Did I mention it was big. And heavy. And hot? Oh, I also effed up one of the sleeve cuffs. You start out with size 11 needles, knit the ribbing for 7" then switch to bigger needles. When I started the ribbing for the second sleeve, I was so excited I forgot to switch needles. Oh well. It's only for me to wear at work. It's so big and bulky I don't think I could wear it under a jacket! When I started it, we were having a cool snap that's now turned into a hot snap. I had hoped to have it finished by now. I'm almost finished because I am running out of yarn. This part of the shrug is really getting me bored. I can't wait till it's done and I can wear it at work where it's freezing.

Anyway, as soon as I am finished, I'll post a photo. I am going through one of my 'I hate my job' phases again so I am not very happy. It's happening more and more frequently. I really need to figure out what to do. I can't handle all of this stress. It's begining to wear on me. I am afraid that one of these days I'm going to crack and something bad is going to happen.

As my friend Deborah says, "BREATHE! JUST BREATHE".

Posted by Picasa

No comments: