Wednesday, December 19, 2007

If my life were a soundtrack...



So I was trolling through my list of blogs and popped into Bronx Girl Knits (check her out at: bronxgirlknits.blogspot.com - it's a good blog). A couple of days ago she posted this thing where you go into your Itunes, or whatever source it is you use to store your music, put it on shuffle and play. You write down the songs and they go under different titles. It's pretty cool and here's how mine came out:

OPENING CREDITS: Tropical Rain Forest - Environmental and Ecological Sounds (funny since the sound of rain makes me want to go to the bathroom)
WAKING UP: Ofelia by Javier Navarrete from Pan's Labyrinth soundtrack
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Jingle, Jingle, Jingle by the Silver & Gold Singers
FALLING IN LOVE: The Buena Vista Social Club by The Buena Vista Social Club
BREAKING UP: Adeste Fideles by Bing Crosby
PROM: In the Heat of the Jungle by Chris Isaak (I am so sure Joycie and Paige are excited about this one!)
LIFE'S OKAY: Pan's Labyrinth Lullaby by Javier Navarrete
MENTAL BREAKDOWN: No More Toy makers to the King by the Silver and Gold Singers(okay, maybe I should have left the Christmas songs out of the shuffle)
DRIVING: Keep the Car Running by The Arcade Fire
FLASHBACK: Hello by Evanescence
GETTING BACK TOGETHER: Way Back to Love by Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore
WEDDING: The Game is Over by 'NSync (didn't even know I had this one!)
BIRTH OF CHILD: the Maze by Patrick Doyle from HP and the Goblet of Fire
FINAL BATTLE: Turns the Love to Anger by Erasure
DEATH SCENE: Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes
END CREDITS: Is That Love by Erasure

Hmmm, pretty interesting! Maybe I should have left some of the soundtracks off as well as the Christmas music. It's interesting though that not one LOTR song came up!

Well, my brother and his family are coming up for Christmas tomorrow night. SOOOOO, I will in all likelihood NOT be posting till they leave next week. I may try to sneak on, but I have a feeling the next few days are going to be a whirlwind of activity here. If I do not pop in, please all of you who read this, friends, family, and for those of you who are just lurkers and I have yet to meet please have a wonderful, safe and healthy Christmas. For anyone who does not celebrate Christmas, just please be safe and healthy during this holiday season. I keep thinking about where I was when I started this blog a year ago and where I am now and it's such a difference. I'm not going to go on and on right now. I plan on posting again before the new year so I'll see ya later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Angie, I hope the boys are running you ragged!
PJ