Well, let's see, what has happened since I last posted?
1) My co-worker but more importantly my friend 'lost' her fiancee suddenly last week. That's a really stupid word for it. He's not 'lost' but I can't bear to say anything other than that.
2) I took and failed (most spectacularly I might add) my NY State Exam. But in light of #1, failing a test is such a petty small thing.
3) Realized Christmas is just days away and I haven't finished a thing.
4) Re-scheduled my State Exam for this Friday (and expect to fail yet again).
5) Realized Christmas is just days away and I still haven't finished a thing.
6) Went into "The City" with my baby bro & his fiancee.
This is what Bryant Park looked like Sunday. We were supposed to get rain and sleet, but the weather held out. There were tons of vendors and we had a really nice time.
jewelry window display to look at the diamond rings. Truth be told, it was more him than her!
I like the way the light is reflecting off that building. How annoying must that be for the person who lives there?
Now here's a sight that is becoming more and more rare. I read somewhere that pretty soon there may not be any more pay phones around.
At this point, my brother demanded that I put my camera away. He said he didn't want to have to defend me if someone tried to steal it. Honestly, I don't know what he was talking about. I don't think he had anything to worry about....but I did it any way.
So that's really it in a nutshell. Things have been hectic at work, we have been grappling with a death, I'm trying to study and prepare for the holiday's. Nothing new, really. I can't believe that another year is almost done. This time last year I was very nearly having a nervous breakdown. I'm feeling much better this year.
OHH - I mustn't forget, I picked up Harry Potter yesterday. NO, I did not pre-order it or pick it up at midnight. I went to Best Buy like a normal person and picked up the widescreen, double DVD version. *Tsk* I'm not that crazy. AND I've been busy so I've only watched it part way twice so far.