Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Weekend

I just love this place. I wish I could live there all the time. It's just so peaceful.

We left early Friday morning and got there at about 11:30 or so. When we got there, we were the only campers there. By 5pm there were a few more campers but the place was not filled to capacity at all.
After dinner we took a walk down to the beach. I wanted to take pictures, mom wanted to fish.
Note to self: Must remember - Mother likes to catch the fish...

But not take them off the hook. She caught 2 Bass and 1 Pickerel. I refused to unhook the Pickerel so dad did..and got a huge cut on his thumb.

(This is me unhooking Bass #2)
We ended up leaving Saturday afternoon. The weather was going to turn bad and we did, in fact get caught in a horrible downpour. Before we left though, we went to a really nice nursery. Mom picked up a few flowers.
It was a nice trip cut much too short. I'm always so sad when I leave. It's not that I don't love my home, because I do. It's just nice to be somewhere else sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: