Friday, July 18, 2008

Vacation time again...

It's going to be a bit before I post again. At least a week if not more. I'm heading down to Florida for our annual vacation tomorrow morning. For those of you who don't know, my parents and I have been going to Sanibel Island for a few years now. We meet up with family and have a great time. You will all be bombarded with photos like this:



Anyway, before I go I must tell you all about a great podcast I listen to. It's called 'Stuck in the 80's'. You can link to them here: http://blogs.tampabay.com/80s/. If you lived through the 80's this is the podcast for you. I heard about it through Ravelry and listened to a few current podcasts. Then while waiting for a new one to come out I decided to download all their back episodes. It's hysterical. I can relate to pretty much everything they say. Check it out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. The hosts, Steve Spears and Sean Daly are a riot!

Well, that's it for now. I must go pack. See you in a week!

1 comment:

Crochetheaven said...

Funny I should read your post today. I live in FL and we are leaving tomorrow for the Keyes. A week on Marathon with immediate family and extended family and a few friends thrown in the mix too. Hope you have a great time in Sanibel!