Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's on my needles



Now that I've finished what I began to call the 'big green thing' I had to have something to do with my hands. I went to Panera one night and with the help of a good friend I balled up a hank of Silky Wool and cast on for this:
The Branching Out scarf found on knitty.com. It's an easy knit and is coming along nicely. However, because I get bored easily and I just can't have one thing going at a time I also cast on for this:

The Swallowtail Shawl. I have all this Knitpicks yarn laying around so I got a bug up my butt that I had to start this Right. Now. Or. Else. I had to rip it out a couple of times and I think I screwed up but I may fudge things a little and make it work. I don't know who either of these are going to. I may keep them or I may gift them. I'm not sure yet. I have to see what happens when and if I finish them.

2 comments:

Rich said...

pretty!

Angie said...

Thanks. And as for the mysterious "What" post...I was posting at close to midnight last night and I was having some problems thinking straight. I somehow hit the publish post after only writing "What". Now that I think of it, I should've left it.