Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I'm on FaceBook now and got tagged with this. I thought it would be nice to put it up here too.
1) I love Matthew, Danny and Gabriel more than anything in the world.
2) I pictured my life much differently from what it is, but I am not unhappy.
3) I wish I were braver.
4) I love looking at maps and can't understand how people get lost.
5) I would love to be the first Hobbit to attend Hogwarts.
6) I still have dreams about walking around my high school.
7) I wish I had dated more boys in high school.
8) I pray every morning.
9) I find that I go to bed late because I don't want to face another day at work.
10) I would love to knit myself a sweater someday.
11) I wish my dad would retire so he could enjoy himself a little.
12) I miss my brother and his family.
13) I like the thought of one of the photographs I've taken hanging in someone's home and it giving them pleasure.
14) I daydream. All. The. Time.
15) I constantly worry about my family.
16) I try to notice people's eyes and smiles before anything else.
17) I like movie soundtracks.
18) I want to buy an astronomy book and learn to recognize some of the constellations.
19) I wanted to be a mermaid.
20) I also wanted to be an astronaut so I could take pictures of the earth from the moon.
21) I wanted to marry Mr. Rogers...and Underdog.
22) I want to go back to PR and visit my cousins again.
23) As long as I live near a body of water I will be okay.
24) I worry that I am not living my life to my full potential.
25) After watching Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind I decided that I wouldn't want any of my memories erased.




Here are some photos from Christmas:








No comments: