Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Special Half Day Off

On August 5th I took my half day to go into the city with my friends for a concert. We went to see Chris Issak at the Beacon Theatre. I highly recommend that you go see him...even if you only know a song or two of his. He's not just putting on a concert, he's a performer. He is so funny, and sexy, his band is awsome, and he just goes out of his way to please the crowd. He also has a meet and greet after the show. If you purchase something at the concert, he'll autograph it and take photos with you. We didn't wait around this time, but we had a great time.

Paige & Diane on the LIRR

The inside of the newly renovated Beacon Theatre.
Chris (yes, I've seen him so many times we are now on a first name basis) singing my all time favorite song, Wicked Game.


A few shots from the very long taxi ride to Penn Station.


No comments: