Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Weekend!

Aries (March 20 - April 18)
You may be having second thoughts about a romantic situation today, dear Aries. Commitment is scary! You may be wondering whether you are compromising your freedom by declaring your love for just one person. This is normal, and others who have gone before you would tell you not to worry. Your need to do what you want, when you want, doesn't have to fall by the wayside. You get to decide whether and how much you want to change.


Okay, so, how can I have second thoughts about a romantic situation when I am not in a romantic situation?! I am obsessed with reading my horriblescope everyday though. It's just a fun thing to do.

My office is closing early today (2pm) so I am going to meet up with one of my KBFF's Karen and it sounds like we're going to browse The Bookstore That Shall Not Be Named, go to AC Moore's and Joanne's. I've got so many projects on needles that it really ain't funny! I started my Rhinebeck scarf and I started a big bulky shrug. I'm knitting the shrug for work. Since it gets so darn cold in here pretty much all year round. I also have to finish the second sock for Matthew and start a new pair for Daniel. And I must not forget the Mystery Stole that I haven't even gotten to row 100 yet on and two lace scarves that have put put aside. THEN I ordered the yarn and pattern for the Adonis Shawl that the Yarn Harlot mentioned on her blog (I am so easily influenced!). I am going upstate tomorrow with Paige and the kids for a picnic. I will bring my scarf, shrug and a book and hopefully put a dent in one or both projects. The rest of my weekend is pretty much up in the air. It's kind of nice not knowing exactly what I want to do. I can go to see the Shinnecock Powwow, or I can go to the beach, or I can sit in my backyard and do nothing.

Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you do!!

PS: DENISE - HAVE A TOTALLY AWSOME VACATION!!

No comments: