Sunday, August 26, 2007

Photographic proof of my recent travels & reason for non-blogging!

Sanibel Island, FL August 10, 07 to August, 18, 2007





Rudd Pond State Park, Millerton NY August 24, 2007 to August 26, 2007

I think it was hotter up at Rudd Pond than it ever was the whole time we were in Florida. I was covered in a sheen of sweat from the moment I got there till the time I left. Will I go again next year....OH YEAH! I love that place. We went there just about every weekend growing up. I have fond memories from back then, and I am still meeting new people now. Hopefully I'll get up there in the fall for a day trip. We shall have to see how that works out though.

Okay, I think things should be slowing down a bit now and I'll be blogging and spending more time on the computer. I think the next thing I have coming up is the Long Island Knitting Guild Day of Learning. I'm not sure if I'm going to go though. I have to decide soon though. Then after that is (drum roll please...) RHINEBECK SHEEP AND WOOL FESTIVAL!! WOOHOO!! A bunch of us are going up and spending the night in various hotels, etc. Boy, Rhinebeck and Kingston will never be the same! I'll be talking more about this trip and our plans as they are made.

TTFA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure do get around!
The seashell photo is great. It looks like a postcard shot.

Anonymous said...

You sure are right about Rhinebeck, it definately will never be the same. We intend to raise the economy up to a whole new level and have us a good ole' time!