Wednesday, November 21, 2007

E-mail me...

Every once in a while someone I don't know puts a comment on my blog. It's always a thrill and nice surprise whenever anyone comments, however, I don't always know how to get back to those people. At the moment I am at work and I don't know or have the time to figure this out so until I do please continue to leave your comments here and for those of you who don't know me send me an e-mail at: crustybubblefanny at yahoo dot com. Yeah, yeah, can't get into it right now but anyone who has a kid who reads Captain Underpants should know the story.

One of the questions I got was what kind of class I've been taking. Well, I'm in the insurance industry (yuck) and decided after many years to get off my big fat crustybubblefanny and finally take a Property & Casualty course. I started late September and my final is next week. I can't sleep, I can't eat and I don't know why I did this to myself. It's a mite bit more difficult than I thought it would be. So, cross your fingers and say a prayer for me. I've been studying and neglecting my friends and it hasn't been easy, but I'm trying.

Okay, gotta get back to work. We get off at 2 today and I've got some running around to do but I'll try and post again later. If I don't - Have a totally awesome THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: