Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mental Health Day

I took a mental health day yesterday. I was supposed to study, but instead I went on a yarn shop hunt to nowhere, got my hair cut, AND knit a funky pair of RED mittens. I finished both but need to rip back one because it's about an inch too long and looks truly silly. I'll post photos of haircut and mittens later. I was just going into blog-posting withdrawals and needed to blog this. Besides the fact that I joined that national blog everyday for a month and haven't blogged since I joined...I hang my head in eternal shame...speaking of eternal, how many of you all out there have seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? I just LOVE that movie. I watch it everytime it's on HBO (nevermind that I actually own it). So, just out of curiosity, let me know if you've seen it and what you thought of it.

No comments: