Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Hump Day.


Can you tell from these photos the mood I'm in? Kind of blah with no real reason. *deep sigh* It will pass it always does.
It's nice and quiet in the house right now. Nothing but me and the Waltons on TV. I wish I could call in sick but we're already down one person and my desk is piled high with files that need tending to. And everyone, when you call your insurance rep please remember they don't make up the rules. It's not our fault your premiums are going up. We have insurance too so we are in the same situation as you all. We're not out to take you're money, on the contrary, we're trying to protect your assets. If you suffer a loss and find out you don't have enough coverage we're the ones you blame.
Okay, that's it. I've got to finish getting ready for work now. On a happy note, the red Koolhass was presented to it's new owner on Monday night. She loved it! Now to sneak a photo of her wearing it!
------------------------------------
PS: When I got to work, this is my Horriblescope for the day:
Today's Aries Horoscope for Jan 30, 2008
Has the perfect career for you suddenly materialized out of nowhere, dear Aries? If so, don't write it off as being too good to be true. It's very, very real! Take a few days to consider all your options and all possible contingencies. Talk to people who know the ins and outs of the field. If everything seems favorable, go for it. Such an opportunity may not come around again for a long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheer up little buckaroo! The pics are very cool -btw