Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Koolhaas Hat #2


Okay, so, it's not as easy as I thought. I am getting stuck on the moving marker rows. I've sent an e-mail to the designer, Jared. Hopefully he'll get to me soon. While I am waiting though I am going to plod on. I've placed life lines on those two rows to make it easier to rip out and start again. I don't know why the second repeat doesn't look right to me. I'm going to have to bring it with me to Panera tomorrow so my KBFF's can take a look at it. As you can see, I am making it in a different color. I suffer from the disease called, 'OIMSIGBARMIA'. That's short for 'Once I Make Something I Get Bored And Rarely Make It Again'. To avoid this, I decided to re-start the hat in the color of on that I plan to give away as a gift. I have until March...or Christmas to finish it. Only time will tell if my attempt at tricking myself will work. Of course, once I get past my little problem it will hopefully be easier. I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: