Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Alice!

It was the wonderful Alice's birthday on Sunday and we had a little celebration Monday night.

She's a little camera shy. I love the bra.
You must check her blog out at http://www.turboalice.blogspot.com/
She's an awesome knitter, crocheter, beader and person.

In knitting news, here is my Hemlock Ring blanket.
These two were the beginning. I had no problem with this part. I just whizzed pretty much right through the first 47 rows.

These were taken tonight. I have about 15-20 more rows to go. I can't wait to get it done. I keep screwing up on the feather and fan part. I keep missing yarn overs. I've had to put lifelines in. Do you have any idea what it's like to tink 125 stitches 5 times?!

I am keeping this for myself. I would definitely make it as a gift though.

1 comment:

DonnaC said...

Ah yes, the mushroom that is Hemlock. It looks terrific, hang in there, it'll be done before you know it - wait for the cast-off - it's to die for! :p