Friday, May 9, 2008

Greetings from down south...

Well we arrived in North Carolina in no time at all. We've lucked out on the weather so far. I've actually got a bit of a sunburn on my chest. I haven't been so lucky with my health though. I don't know if I've got a cold or if it's allergies, but I can't stop coughing for shit. I'm taking Sudafed during the day, Zyrtec at night and sucking on cough drops like they are going out of style. I was feeling crappy the day we got here, better yesterday and now I'm back to crap today. The kids stayed home from school today and we went to the North Carolina Airplane Museum which was very cool. I took lots of photos and videos. If I can figure out how to download the videos I will. Well, I'm off to have another another RUM and coke made especially for me by my brother will help make me feel better. I'll try to post again tomorrow after the big Communion event.

No comments: