Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just checking in...

Yes, I am alive! I've just been busy. I finished the Hemlock Ring blanket and will post a photo soon. I'm working on the Elann Highland Chunk Wool Wrap otherwise known as the Hobbit Wrap for the 'One Shawl to Rule Them All' Ravelery group. I'm just rows away from where I split for the wings. I think I am going to stop there and work on something else. Knitting a winter wrap out of 100% wool just isn't fun when it's 80 degrees and humid! I also just started another baby sweater for a cousin of mine. I'm making it in a pretty mint green color. I have until the 21st to finish it, but I'd like to get it done sooner rather than later.
So, I guess that's it for now. I've been really lazy and not taking very many pictures of anything other than Peanut. I'll need to get back on track now!

No comments: