Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Night at Jones Beach

A friend of my brother is in a band. I can't think of the name but they played a free concert at Jones Beach tonight. I went there with my friend P, her daughter and her friend. As soon as we got there, guess who I found? My beautiful little Peanut, who is not such a Peanut. He's 3 months old now and is growing so fast. He was laughing up a storm every time I told him he was crazy.
No, he doesn't have Grandma & Grandpa wrapped around his finger..not at all!
Little Miss M (on the right) and her friend M. They are often mistaken for sisters.
Mom being mom and dad trying to pretend she's not there. Actually, I think he was amused by her.
The boardwalk was actually pretty busy for a week night. They have so much going on at the beach during the summer. Every night there is either some sort of band playing, line dancing or movie showing. I'm really going to have to take advantage of all of that next year.

No comments: