Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun Thing

So I was surfing through some of my Ravelry groups and checking out some of the blogs of the people that are in those groups. I've added a TON of new blogs to my list. Anyway, there was this questionnaire type of thing on the dailystitches.wordpress.com. I thought it was interesting so I am going to do it here. I must answer the following list of questions with one word:

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? None
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? work
5. Your father? home
6. Your favorite thing? laughter
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. The room you’re in? office/cubicle
10. Your hobby? Many
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? Paige's
14. What you’re not? unhappy
15. One of your wish-list items? drop-spindle (okay, technically two words but I'm putting it in)
16. Where you grew up? NY
17. The last thing you did? renewed
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? discovery
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? anxious
23. Missing someone? nephew's
24. Your car? toyota
25. Something you’re not wearing? lipstick (much to my mother's horror)
26. Favorite store? LYS
27. Your summer? fast
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

There was also something where I had to list my 7 favorite blogs, but I couldn't decide so I left that part out.
So, did you learn anything new about me?

No comments: