Sunday, October 5, 2008

September 20, 2008

Okay, so I know this I'm a little behind. Over the next few days you'll understand why. A few weeks ago it was my BFF's birthday. I've said it before and I'll say it again, all of my friends are ageless to me. So it was P's birthday and we did what we love the most.
Went on a road trip.

For one reason or another we haven't been able to do this all summer long. Her birthday was the perfect excuse. Before coming to a screeching halt at one of the wineries we stopped for lunch at our favorite place.

After lunch we had enough strength to stop at Duck Walk. J doesn't drink wine but was a sport and sipped at ours. There was only one that she liked.

So we bought a bottle and drank it...well, P & I drank it.

It was such a beautiful day.

We tried to go to Greenport, but there was some sort of festival going on and we couldn't find parking. We ended up going to Port Jefferson and walking around a bit. It was just such a relaxing day.

Then, we went home.

No comments: