Monday, May 18, 2009

Holy Crap! Has it been that long?!!


I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long.  Well, it's been even longer since I've seen this crowd.  I went to my 25 year High School Reunion.  I can't believe it's been that long since I've seen some of my friends.  Some of us have kept in touch via e-mail.  A handful even went to our 10 year reunion.  This one was special though.  It was organized by one of our classmates who put it together from out of state.  I had such a great time.  It was nice seeing everyone, reconnecting and getting to know some people that I was too shy to talk to at the time.  











Some of us ended the evening where we spent a lot of time over the course of 4 years...the Palace Diner.  It's been refurbished and looks a lot different, but it brought back great memories. I personally spent  almost all of the last 4 months of my senior year there.  I heard stories of some of my classmates getting caught by teachers or the truant officers, but I never got caught. I really had a great time!  

No comments: