Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am a DUMBASS

So, last week I was getting ready for a night out in the City.  We were going out to celebrate my brother and his wife's first wedding anniversary (I had a great time).  So I showered, blew my hair dry and then further used my InStyler to straighten my hair.  I turned it off, unplugged it and placed it on its cooling pad on my bed.  I walked out, walked back in and sat down on my bed to put something on (or off, I don't remember).  Suddenly I felt this sensation, and it wasn't a good one.  You guessed it...I. SAT. ON. THE. INSTYLER.  It wasn't just hot...it was SCORCHING HOT.  Not just scorching hot but HELL HOT.  So now I've got a lovely burn on my ass.  I didn't think I'd have a scar visible to the general public but it turns out I will.  Only during the summer when I wear a bathing suit will this scar be able to be seen.  It didn't bother me much at first.  It is now though.  Oh well, live and learn!  I won't be cooling anything off on my bed any time soon!

No comments: