Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Stand Corrected.....

I was told that Pepper Mill Davis is in fact a Lab/Pit Bull mix, not Lab/Rottie as previously reported. It doesn't matter because either way, he's still not a lap dog. I guess that's also why he is so dumb and yet so smart at the same time. That's Pepper for you, an oxymoron....with a stress on the moron!

Doesn't he have the most amazing eyes?! They are so expressive when staring at a doggie treat.

This is little Miss Marin showing off her new pets. That jar contains Hairy the caterpillar. I will probably be posting another correction since the thing in the cocoon has a name which at the moment escapes me.

Never let a kid grab your camera. It'll save you time deleting the photos of you looking like a beached whale! And while I'm at it....


Here's my nephew, (this picture just cracks me up).

And this is my other nephew.


Here's to making goofy faces at the world.

No comments: