Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter

A very tired Janine, Cara and T.J - 11:00pm and counting the minutes till the movie started.

Janine & Cara

No spoilers here. I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet other than to say, I think that next to Prisoner of Azkaban, this is by far my favorite HP movie. Some things were left out, some things were changed around slightly but in my opinion, it stayed very true to the book. Prof. Umbridge was portrayed perfectly. I hated her as much if not more than I did in the book. And Luna was cast perfectly. I think there was a perfect balance of comedy and suspense. Of course, this is just my humble opinion. I have been told in the past that I like any movie I go to see and that is pretty much true. I can't wait to see it in the IMAX theatre!

No comments: