Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mini Vacation

So, I took a few days off from work to kick back, relax and re-coup from seeing Harry Potter at midnight. I am much to old to be coming home at 3:30am, but it was fun and I really did enjoy the movie very much. I also want to see it in the IMAX theater before it disappears. So, what have I been doing? I was mostly resting up on Wednesday. I may have tried knitting the sock and a few rows of the mystery stole, but I can't remember now. Thursday and Friday, I went to the beach and finished reading a really good book (Beach Road) and did some knitting...see?!

It's not the greatest photo, but ya get the idea. I think I'm going to take a break from the beach today. I'm slightly singed right now.
Here are two pictures Matthew & Danny sent to me. On the left is Danny's version of me and on the right is a picture of me and Matthew. They just made my day when I opened my mail and found their card and these pictures!!

No comments: